An Old School Catholic Message Board

Little Fatty

I propose making this the new title for all phatmass members with fewer than 4,000 posts. I also propose @PhuturePriest being permanently designated as 'Little Fat Boy (Probably Could Have Stopped 9/11)'. Thank you for your time. 

Edited by Hasan

10 hours ago, Hasan said:

I propose making this the new title for all phatmass members with fewer than 4,000 posts. I also propose @PhuturePriest being permanently designated as 'Little Fat Boy (Probably Could Have Stopped 9/11)'. Thank you for your time. 

Sure, if you delete your account.

4 minutes ago, Peace said:

Sure, if you delete your account.

Sorry, I can't read posts made by people with fewer than 1,000 reputation points

12 hours ago, Hasan said:

There is a certain thread on the internet from an anonymous source alleging I could have stopped the 9/11 hijackers. Horrible little peasant, that source is. I cringe whenever I see his horrid work.

Confession time: That anonymous source was me. I dishonored my family all the way down to the cow. 15 year olds shouldn't be allowed internet access.

The shame. Alas, it is palpable.

Hasan, what must I do to reconcile myself?