An Old School Catholic Message Board

Is God calling you? Come and See!

Sr. Maria Victoria

Sr. Maria Victoria

Is God calling you? 

If this question has been nagging at you for awhile, now is as good a time as any to check it out further. God may be sending out signals to you and maybe you are hesitant to tune in. Or maybe you are tuning in and you don’t think you are getting a clear enough signal. Discerning a call to religious life is not an easy thing to do but there are helps along the way!
The Spring  and Summer Monastic Experience and Come and See Weekend invites single women ages: 18-40 to pray the Divine Office, daily Eucharist, hear different sisters share their vocation stories, and learn about the steps of discernment.

Spring Monastic Experience

March 18 - 22

Come and See Weekend 

May 5 - 7

Summer Monastic Experience 

June 24 - 28

For more information please contact Sister Maria Victoria at vocation@benedictinesisters.org or (660) 944-2221 ext 127.

http://www.benedictinesisters.org

5 minutes ago, Sr. Maria Victoria said:

Is God calling you? 

If this question has been nagging at you for awhile, now is as good a time as any to check it out further. God may be sending out signals to you and maybe you are hesitant to tune in. Or maybe you are tuning in and you don’t think you are getting a clear enough signal. Discerning a call to religious life is not an easy thing to do but there are helps along the way!
The Spring and Summer Monastic Experience and Come and See Weekend invites single women ages: 18-40 to pray the Divine Office, daily Eucharist, hear different sisters share their vocation stories, and learn about the steps of discernment.

Spring Monastic Experience

March 18 - 22

Come and See Weekend 

May 5 - 7

Summer Monastic Experience 

June 24 - 28

For more information please contact Sister Maria Victoria at vocation@benedictinesisters.org or (660) 944-2221 ext 127.

http://www.benedictinesisters.org

"For I know well the plans I have in mind for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare, not for woe!,  plans to give you a future full of hope." -  Jeremiah 29:11

Edited by Sr. Maria Victoria

I've been there, they have tons of relics. You name a saint, they have a relic for them!  It was like heaven's yearbook, lol.

Sr. Maria Victoria

Our decisions regarding the monastery have been a deep spiritual challenge for our congregation. We are in the process of closing our monastery in Tucson,AZ. Our relationships with people and or connection with the local church have been very important to all of us.  

Edited by Sr. Maria Victoria

I like the liturgy podcast from Clyde..I've seen you in the vision vocation magazines. I also use the soap Sister Kathleen? makes.