dUSt Posted January 24, 2017 Posted January 24, 2017 https://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/call_me_francis/s01/ I searched the phorum and am surprised this hasn't been talked about yet.
missionseeker Posted January 26, 2017 Posted January 26, 2017 I've been wondering about it but hadn't been brave enough to watch it. was it good?
dUSt Posted January 26, 2017 Author Posted January 26, 2017 2 hours ago, Papist said: You're watching too much TV dUSt. Not really. Well, maybe. Ha. I do take interest in things that somehow relate to the Church though. I watched the first episode of this (subtitled). I was hoping to get more opinions on it because it kinda bored me. I think it's basically a spanish drama of the early life of Pope Francis.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now