Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

You Will Not See Jesus Again...


Recommended Posts

Jake Huether
Posted

Matthew 23:39
For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, 'Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.'


Is it no coincident that Catholics say this before we recieve Jesus in the Eucharist!

master_alterserver
Posted

nio...no coinky dink

Guest JeffCR07
Posted

o gosh, I love Mass so much! lol!

- Your Brother in Christ, Jeff

phatcatholic
Posted

and they say it has no basis in scripture.....

:boink:

Posted

phatcatholic its more like they say it has no basis in scripture according to their interpretation ;)

Soldier4Him
Posted

Good call Colette!

phatcatholic
Posted

still makes you want to do this...................:wall:

Posted

lol I agree, but thats why I always carry a survival kit for dealing with them it consists of a big bottle of tylenol ;) and my rosary lol

Posted

That's so cooool Jake :cool: :cool; :cool:!!!

I love these little tidbits....it all pieces together so nicely...:D

Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Jun 24 2004, 03:37 PM'] Thanks, I try ;) ^_^ [/quote]
Yes your a regular Encyclopedia Britannica :D :book:

Posted

[quote name='MorphRC' date='Jun 29 2004, 03:34 AM'] Yes your a regular Encyclopedia Britannica :D :book: [/quote]
:D Yep that's why you always ask me for information that you don't know :P

Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Jun 30 2004, 07:19 AM'] :D Yep that's why you always ask me for information that you don't know :P [/quote]
And always reliable :P

Posted

[quote name='StColette' date='Jun 23 2004, 11:56 PM'] lol I agree, but thats why I always carry a survival kit for dealing with them it consists of a big bottle of tylenol ;) and my rosary lol [/quote]
mine consists of knocking them off a horse and calling them Paul...it worked with Saul!!! :lol:

Posted

[quote name='MorphRC' date='Jun 30 2004, 01:53 AM'] And always reliable :P [/quote]
hehehe :D ;)

Posted

[quote name='traichuoi' date='Jun 30 2004, 02:14 AM'] mine consists of knocking them off a horse and calling them Paul...it worked with Saul!!! :lol: [/quote]
lol never thought of knocking them off a horse lol :unsure:

( tries to remember this the next time she goes horseback riding )

phatcatholic
Posted

gives new meaning to the phrase "get off ur high horse"

Posted

[quote name='phatcatholic' date='Jun 30 2004, 10:24 AM'] gives new meaning to the phrase "get off ur high horse" [/quote]
lol...

Guest JeffCR07
Posted

lol, that was bad...hahaha

ilovechrist
Posted

[quote name='master_alterserver' date='Jun 23 2004, 04:01 PM'] nio...no coinky dink [/quote]
wow... i've never seen better spelling... even by Tru :lol: (Faithful Servant joke)

your avatar is creeping me out noah.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...