An Old School Catholic Message Board

For knowledge of Jesus

beatitude

I attend a weekly women's event at a local mosque. Most of the women were born Muslim, but there is one person there who used to be Christian (I think a Catholic). I overheard her saying that she's a recent convert and she'd become Muslim because she just didn't understand the point of things like Communion. Please pray for her to find her way back to Jesus in the Eucharist.

Most of the women there are very respectful of my own faith and they understand I'm not going to convert, but there is one person who does hope for that. Tonight she approached me after the event and wanted to debate about the Blessed Trinity. Please pray that God will guide my answers in any future situation like that, and that the answers I did give will help her.

Finally and less seriously...I have a ton of important paperwork to get through for my job, and I'm under a lot of stress with that and my upcoming travel and fieldwork. Please pray for me to have peace of mind, for the research to be blessed, and for all the people I'll be working with.