Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Nihil Obstat
Posted

403 error when I embed a video.

 

Posted

Still getting the 403 error. 

KnightofChrist
Posted

If different people have different results perhaps it's a groups permission issue. 

Posted

Can someone copy/paste the entire error message?

Posted

When I post into "Reply to this topic" the video shows ok, however the error message below comes up if I try to actually post.  Also I come up blank if I try to preview "Reply to this topic"

Quote

 


The website declined to show this page

Most likely causes

    the website requires you to login

What you can try

    go back to the previous page

    more information

              This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

 

 

KnightofChrist
Posted

 

[media]http://youtu.be/yrO9ovdJ5WA[/media]

 

I miss the days when we could write our own HTML if we preferred; may not solve this issue but still have more control to the user. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...