An Old School Catholic Message Board

Mater Redemptoris House of Formation webpage

TheresaThoma

TheresaThoma

Hi All,

As I shared I'm an Aspirant at the Mater Redemptoris House of Formation. I have been working on updating the webpage over the past few weeks and now I need your help. I was wondering if you could give me some feedback on it. Are there things that are on there that are not clear? Any other things you would like to see? What about the overall design? etc?

Here is the webpage. http://materredemptoris.blogspot.com/

And for a shameless plug time. I love it here. I'm in my last few days here and this year has been wonderful. I cannot even begin to tell you how much this has helped me in my discernment. I would highly recommend checking it out! Also if you know anyone who might be interested please pass this along to them! There are still spaces and time for young women in the aspirancy program in the fall.

sr.christinaosf

Looks pretty nice to me.

Would you ever consider embedding a video or photo sliide show?  This can be done with YouTube or any number of other programs.

AveMariaPurissima

This program looks amazing, and if I hadn't already promised my boss that I'd continue working there this fall, I would want to apply!! :(:heart:

The website looks great though!! :like2:

• 2 weeks later...
:o)Katherine:o)

If you are on Facebook and would like to stay up to date on the Mater Redemptoris House of Formation please like their page! 

https://m.facebook.com/Mater-Redemptoris-House-of-Formation-170772052982819/?ref=bookmarks

Also, please share with any woman between the ages of 18 and 30 that is discerning religious life and would benefit from the house. I was an aspirant this past year along with TheresaThoma (we were roommates!) and I will be back for a second year at the house in September! If anyone has any questions about the program please feel free to message me. 

@AveMariaPurissima you can always come for a retreat! Information is on the website! :smile2: