An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sr. Jacinta's entrance to the Novitiate (2min. video)

Poor Friars

Any work on The Sisters of Life?  I think they should have had their clothing by now==didn't see anything on the site

On 7/31/2017 at 7:41 PM, Makarioi said:

Any work on The Sisters of Life?  I think they should have had their clothing by now==didn't see anything on the site

Ooooooh sorry, wrong posting area!  

So nice to see young vocations.  Such a nice ceremony, but I have to say that I believe the veil would drive me batty trying to keep it in one place

Poor Friars
On 8/1/2017 at 8:00 PM, Makarioi said:

Ooooooh sorry, wrong posting area!  

So nice to see young vocations.  Such a nice ceremony, but I have to say that I believe the veil would drive me batty trying to keep it in one place

"Batty" - That's funny!
Well there were years of experimenting with different styles and materials, but this final style was best received by our sisters, foundress and founder of our community. The veil has a simple system of 2 hair pins and a button to hold it down. 

We can tend to spend much time outside under the sun when we hitchhike, so it had to be light, whilst also elegantly reflecting the image of the Virgin Mary found on the Scapular we have used for years as seen below in this image:

59827e8ecca2e_Taulogo.thumb.jpg.94027c40ea7ecf46a7c33e03d4f895f9.jpg