BarbTherese Posted August 29, 2017 Posted August 29, 2017 (edited) Has something changed on Phatmass software? I don't seem to be able to post images, gifs nor videos as before. Edited August 29, 2017 by BarbaraTherese
Luigi Posted August 29, 2017 Posted August 29, 2017 I posted an image yesterday, with no problem. I posted a hyperlink to a video, too, and that seems to work.
chrysostom Posted August 29, 2017 Posted August 29, 2017 If nothing's changed for the rest of us, it means that ***voice gets dramatically low and gravelly*** you're the one who's changed.
Guest Posted August 29, 2017 Posted August 29, 2017 6 hours ago, dUSt said: What happens when you do? Nothing at all.........the cursor just keeps ticking away in the same spot. I've tried every which way to post images etc. to no avail at all. Nothing happens.
dairygirl4u2c Posted August 30, 2017 Posted August 30, 2017 (edited) i haven't had problems with images and gifs but youtube links don't post as videos, just links. it shows a video but doesn't post, and ive noticed other links with no video from other people so i'm guessing it isn't just me edit: everything i said apparently is now untrue, as indicated below in the video being posted, from a song that this thread made me think of Edited August 30, 2017 by dairygirl4u2c
Guest Posted August 30, 2017 Posted August 30, 2017 Just tried again and nothing happens still. It seems it can only be something to do with my computer?
Guest Posted August 30, 2017 Posted August 30, 2017 I have worked out a way to post images, gifs and videos anyway via a different method to my normal. 13 hours ago, chrysostom said: If nothing's changed for the rest of us, it means that ***voice gets dramatically low and gravelly*** you're the one who's changed. Almost there, Chrysostom - but top points anyway. It was me that needed to change. When my whole life looked like disaster for the rest of my life, a psychiatrist told me that I was a winner. I had to really laugh at that. He replied that : A looser says "If this doesn't work, then nothing will" A winner says "If this doesn't work, I 'll try this and then this and then that" Must admit that the this-er and this-er and then that-er sounded like me. He also told me "Go out into that big and bad, wicked, world and find yourself and remember, out of the ashes rises the phoenix". Years down the line I was writing my Christmas Cards and sent one to him with this message "Dear Dr........, heaps of ashes but still no sign of that blasted phoenix". What I eventually discovered that Bob Dylan was pretty well spot on: "She knows there’s no success like failure And that failure’s no success at all" (Love Minus Zero - No Limits)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now