vee Posted September 2, 2017 Posted September 2, 2017 4 minutes ago, dominicansoul said: sit on the balloon, eggs on a spoon, Drink a palooza Um are those even games??
dUSt Posted September 3, 2017 Author Posted September 3, 2017 Just played Ticket to Ride for the first time tonight. It's amesome!
FancyPantsMcGovern Posted September 6, 2017 Posted September 6, 2017 This place is weird. What's the point of coming here if no one talks to you?
Makarioi Posted September 7, 2017 Posted September 7, 2017 14 minutes ago, sr.christinaosf said: Does Scrabble count? I'd say it would. I like Cranium, Pictionary, Heads Up ( that's an app but it's fun), trying to thing of others, but I'm in hurricane mode these days
sr.christinaosf Posted September 8, 2017 Posted September 8, 2017 I've learned a new one lately - Telestrations. It is fun.
Maximilianus Posted September 10, 2017 Posted September 10, 2017 I used to have a game called Mousetrap, but never played it the way it was intended, just played with the Rube Goldberg device that came with the game. I bought a game called Puerto Rico last year but still haven't figured out how to play it.
MIKolbe Posted September 11, 2017 Posted September 11, 2017 On 9/5/2017 at 11:08 PM, FancyPantsMcGovern said: This place is weird. What's the point of coming here if no one talks to you? Hello
Era Might Posted September 14, 2017 Posted September 14, 2017 (edited) Chess. Wish I could play it regularly, but the only place you find chess players is jail. Edited September 14, 2017 by Era Might
chrysostom Posted September 14, 2017 Posted September 14, 2017 Canasta (card game) - like Gin Rummy but with two decks, two teams, and twice as long. Axis & Allies. We had to change the rules to balance the game, it's originally skewed towards the Allies because of the USA...but now I forget what we did... Puerto Rico is a fun and pretty simple one. Raj is one of the best all-time games in my opinion. It's simple and extremely fun especially between 3 people. Doesn't take long to finish and you can do multiple rounds in short space or time.
Seven77 Posted September 15, 2017 Posted September 15, 2017 4 hours ago, Era Might said: Chess. Wish I could play it regularly, but the only place you find chess players is jail. I'm learning to get better at chess.
MIKolbe Posted September 15, 2017 Posted September 15, 2017 On 9/5/2017 at 11:08 PM, FancyPantsMcGovern said: This place is weird. What's the point of coming here if no one talks to you? On 9/11/2017 at 4:09 PM, MIKolbe said: Hello HELLO!!!!!
Era Might Posted September 15, 2017 Posted September 15, 2017 21 hours ago, Seven77 said: I'm learning to get better at chess. Yeah, I'm not good at all but I've known how to play since I was a kid. I don't know that I have the right kind of strategic mind for chess, but if I could play it regularly I'd probably get a lot better.
Seven77 Posted September 16, 2017 Posted September 16, 2017 2 hours ago, Era Might said: Yeah, I'm not good at all but I've known how to play since I was a kid. I don't know that I have the right kind of strategic mind for chess, but if I could play it regularly I'd probably get a lot better. About two or three years ago I found this website: https://www.chesscademy/ haven't really logged on for a while but I used to get a lot out of the free lessons and tutorials on strategies and techniques. But you're right, "practice makes perfect... "
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now