dominicansoul Posted August 31, 2017 Posted August 31, 2017 I joined with some coworkers at the office. I have no idea what I'm doing lol
dUSt Posted August 31, 2017 Posted August 31, 2017 I'm in one league already. What are you proposing?
Seven77 Posted September 4, 2017 Author Posted September 4, 2017 On 8/31/2017 at 11:04 AM, dUSt said: I'm in one league already. What are you proposing? A PM league, the winner gets a lifetime supply of PM gear and products...
dUSt Posted September 5, 2017 Posted September 5, 2017 On 9/3/2017 at 9:51 PM, Seven77 said: A PM league, the winner gets a lifetime supply of PM gear and products... I'm out.
Seven77 Posted September 5, 2017 Author Posted September 5, 2017 6 minutes ago, dUSt said: I'm out. Haha... well, i was thinking about just playing for fun, no prize...
dUSt Posted September 5, 2017 Posted September 5, 2017 2 hours ago, Seven77 said: Haha... well, i was thinking about just playing for fun, no prize... While I agree with the premise of playing for fun, I think this contributes to 8 out of the 10 teams never updating their rosters or responding to trade requests. I would love to be in a "play for fun" league that's also competitive, but I've never found one that exists. So, I'm in one pay-to-play league this year. It'd be nice to win some money, sure, but the main reason I'm in a paid league is because it remains active all year, for the most part. People care when money is involved. LOL
Seven77 Posted September 5, 2017 Author Posted September 5, 2017 4 hours ago, dUSt said: While I agree with the premise of playing for fun, I think this contributes to 8 out of the 10 teams never updating their rosters or responding to trade requests. I would love to be in a "play for fun" league that's also competitive, but I've never found one that exists. So, I'm in one pay-to-play league this year. It'd be nice to win some money, sure, but the main reason I'm in a paid league is because it remains active all year, for the most part. People care when money is involved. LOL True that... i just started a league with a $100 prize ($90 actually).
Seven77 Posted September 13, 2017 Author Posted September 13, 2017 Anybody interest ed in my cash league, message me..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now