Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Yes! We Are Protestants! Wooo Hooo!


Recommended Posts

Brother Adam
Posted

LOL. We had a "clarification" meeting tonight with Father Don at our Parish St. Isidore's. He was getting all set to have us go into marriage preparation, when I was able to clarify that we formally defected from the faith (by way of rebaptism and confirmation outside of the Church). Thus we are offiicially "Protestant" until our reception back in the Church. This is good news because it means our marriage is as we suspected: fully valid and sacramental.

Yeah! :D

Posted

WOOHOO!!! :banana: That's awesome!!! :D

I knew it all along...;)

Brother Adam
Posted

So did we, but you know what they say....


the Church is the pillar and foundation of Truth!

Posted

Cool...That is good news....

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Yay! :D I am glad to hear everything got sorted out.

Posted

Yay! ^_^ Glad to hear everything worked out!

Posted

THAT IS SUCH GOOD NEWS!!! I'M SOOOOO HAPPY TO HEAR EVERYTHING WORKED OUT!!!!!! :group:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

The title of this thread is so funny....

ilovechrist
Posted

that's awesome Adam!!!

Posted

Super über sweetness!

Posted

Oh awesome! I can imagine how much this loaded onto you guys! Im so glad! :banana:

Posted

thats awesome!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Wonderful!

let_go_let_God
Posted

That's great :banana:

homeschoolmom
Posted

I knew it all along... :coffee:







Uh... :unsure: (sorta)





Glad everything's Kosher.... :cheer:

Posted

always trust in God, and Holy Mother Church.

Glad to hear everything is OK.

peace...

Posted

AWESOME!! I Am very HAppy for you!

Posted
:dance: :clap: :bounce: :cheer: :banana: :banana: :balloons:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...