Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

If you had to move to another country, which one would you chose and why?

 

I’d probably pick Belize. Beautiful, and English speaking since I’m too old to learn a new language. 

dominicansoul
Posted

Kelowna, British Columbia

Or Vernon

Or Revelstoke

Or Golden

Or Banff

Never seen such beautiful natural places in my life... breath taking and gorgeous!

 

Not A Mallard
Posted

Ireland

It looks pretty and everybody has a cute accent

Posted (edited)

Galapagos Islands. They have everything, lizards, turtles, blue-footed boobys.

07COVERBOOBIE-superJumbo.jpg

Edited by Era Might
Posted

Belize does sound great!

Australia's pretty wonderful - Melbourne area probably. And the English countryside, maybe Norfolk near Walsingham...that would be nice.

If I could learn another language then I'd definitely consider Italy.

Posted

I agree about Banff. It’s like being transported into Lord of the Rings. 

Ireland would be my second choice. 

Posted
On 11/27/2017 at 10:57 AM, CatherineM said:

If you had to move to another country

kansas.jpg

Kansas, just over the rainbow in the land of Oz

 

 

 

Posted (edited)

Florin. I read that it has some pretty impressive cliffs and an ecosystem that harbors extraordinarily large rodents. 

...or the Upper Palitinate, Bavaria with Cantabria, Spain as my alternate.  

Edited by Maximilianus
Changed mind, it happens
Posted

A small town somewhere in Montana where no one knows me. 

And I like unobstructed views of the sky. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...