Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

In the thread on Private Vows in Open Mic - now 64 pages - the toolbar has align: left center and right missing.  Hence in that thread I am stuck in center in any reply.  Open Mic seems to be OK, but Vocation Forum has the same  toolbar alignment problem as Private Vows.

All comments and assistance valued.

Nope, now Open Mic alignment has left center and right on the toolbar missing too.  But at least I cannot move off left.

Edited by BarbaraTherese
Posted (edited)

stop-press.gif.axdx

 

It seems to be fixed now and all back to normal.

Off topic.......

Note for interest.  After accessing Phatmass this morning and then closing my computer, when I reconnected no way would ie connect me to Google.com.au.  I happened to see a post in trying to research the problem that disconnecting the Google toolbar fixed the problem.  I tried that and sure enough I was able to access Google again.  Seems that the Google toolbar can possibly be problematic.

Edited by BarbaraTherese
Posted
12 hours ago, dUSt said:

Good to know!

 

Thanking you, Boss.  How about hitting LIKE for me?  I am trying very hard for 2000 LIKES so I can get a "Mucho Chummy Commoner" ranking.

07b95fb1590620dee3fa30bc748dbfd9_400x400

Posted
On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:19 AM, dUSt said:

Good to know!

 

Hey, Boss @dUSt, thanks heaps for the Like

 

fd41611bda010fdde52965f0d573f9f3--thank-

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...