Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Interview Tomorrow and Health Issues


Recommended Posts

Posted

The phone interview went VERY well on Monday evening and I was notified yesterday by the recruiter that the HR director wants to move forward and meet me in person.  My formal interview is tomorrow at 2pm and I am very excited!  If I get this position, I will be making $7 more per hour than I am right now which is a HUGE deal.  My commute to and from work will be much shorter so I am really praying that I get this position if it's the right fit.  Not sure if I will be extended a job offer tomorrow or if they will call me back later.  Say some prayers that the interview goes well!

Also, my first appointment with the rheumatologist is tomorrow.  I have a neck x-ray set up before the appointment due to my chronic neck pain.  My new PCP thought we should test for osteoarthritis or any other abnormalities.  I also have my follow-up GI appointment at 3:45pm since I'm still having abdominal cramping and other issues.  I have the whole day off tomorrow, so I'm going to be very busy!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...