Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

who has the best blaster face: A, B, C or D?


who has the best blaster face: A, B, C or D?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

bestsface.jpg

 

C.  Leia

A Yearning Heart
Posted

Assuming, A=1...D = 4, definitely D/4.  Rey's blaster face looks able to knock a whole building down. 

Posted

I was about to die when I saw Rey`s face

Posted

Star Wars Episode VIII was the best Star Wars film to date.

Not A Mallard
Posted

I should have gone with Padme's face just because it's the blandest one.

  • 2 weeks later...
SaintOfVirtue
Posted
On Thursday, January 04, 2018 at 8:45 PM, dUSt said:

Star Wars Episode III was the best Star Wars film to date.

Fixed it for you.

KnightofChrist
Posted

The prequels nor the new trilogy even come close to beating the Star Wars Christmas Special. IX may turn it all around for the new saga but I doubt it.

Not A Mallard
Posted

 

On 1/13/2018 at 11:21 AM, SaintOfVirtue said:
On 1/4/2018 at 11:45 PM, dUSt said:

Star Wars Episode III was the most memeable Star Wars film to date.

 

Fixed the fix for you.

  • 4 weeks later...
Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted (edited)

I prefer Luke's because it looks like his getting some kind of satisfaction out of blasting the enemy. And yeah rey looks mean but I think she is scared hence the scary face, Luke is cool as a cucumber when faced with the threat of death. Haha. May the face be with you.

And Leia is like oh my gooooodness god I can't do this why am I here. Padme is idk whatever.

Oh warning, every time I pull a d face when faced by an enemy that has any guts they want to fight.

Best to give the a cool hand look. Keep em guessing.

Edited by Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
SaintOfVirtue
Posted
On Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 8:35 PM, Not A Mallard said:

 

Fixed the fix for you.

You're not wrong but I wish you were.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...