Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

MS Excel help - please!!


Recommended Posts

sr.christinaosf
Posted

Any MS Excel (printing) experts out there? I am quite comfortable with much of what Excel offers, but I am stumped here!

I am trying to print a multi-page spreadsheet...After the first page, my print settings get corrupted. If you can offer any suggestions, PLEASE let me know. Thanks so much!!

A Yearning Heart
Posted

Maybe highlight what you want to print, then choose to print selection.  

 

sr.christinaosf
Posted

I actually got it worked out by not using page breaks and just adjusting the row height to fit.  Thanks, though. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...