Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

BarbTherese
Posted

I don't know anything about the formation of our young people, nor about the success or lack of success.  I have never heard of Everett Fritz either, but that might be due to the fact that I am Australian.   I did wonder if the following article from Catholic Exchange might be of interest to some and decided that there is one way to find out :smile2::

https://catholicexchange.com/can-catholics-keep-youth-church-conversation-everett-fritz

Quote

Excerpt: "Today’s guest, Everett Fritz, tells us of when he looked back at all the teens in his youth group from years before and wondered how many of them practiced their faith. To his shock, he discovered that out of many teens, only a few seemed to practice their faith once they left their parish youth group. Many parish priests, youth pastors, and volunteers could tell similar stories."

There is a podcast as well as book resources on the site.

(I am hoping that Catholic Exchange.com is a reliable resource)

little2add
Posted

a huge piece of the problem is children are growing up in faithless homes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...