Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

"Pope Francis -- A Man of His Word"


Recommended Posts

little2add
Posted

 

 

 

 

did anyone see this on "60 mins", last night?

 

Posted

No, but I saw the trailer when I went to the theater to see "John, Apostle of Christ".

little2add
Posted

I was surprised by how well the pope was presented by CBS.   Most of the networks don’t respect the Church    

It was refreshing to see catholic’s portrayed in a positive light

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

So, has anybody gone out and watched this yet?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...