Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Thomas Merton Bible study


Recommended Posts

gabrielofsorrows
Posted

I have the book Thomas Merton a book of hours. I think it would be nice if I started with the morning Wednesday prayer. / Our souls rise up from our earth like Jacob. like Jacob waking from his dream and saying truly God is in this place and I knew it not. God becomes  the only reality in whom all other reality takes place and falls into significance. I'm a newbie to phatmass. I was thrilled to see they have such a site on here. If God permits I would like to write once a week on here. If time allows. I love to write. I love nature and peace. Peace to all. 

gabrielofsorrows
Posted

Gracias! 

Posted

anything by merton is worth looking into

Posted

Welcome aboard! You've come to the right place. :)

  • 1 year later...
Posted

By the way, just in case anyone’s interested, my cousin Trevor is selling a few wheels and tires. If anyone’s interested, feel free to PM me.

Posted
On 6/21/2018 at 12:33 PM, linate said:

anything by merton is worth looking into

Hard disagree.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...