Sign in to follow this  
Luigi

Reasons I Never Shower

Josh

"The Pope has a bigger agenda," Cardinal Cupich said. "He's got to get on with other things, of talking about the environment and protecting migrants and carrying on the work of the church. We're not going to go down a rabbit hole on this."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailywire.com/news/35154/chicago-cardinal-suggests-sex-abuse-allegations-emily-zanotti%3famp

Edited by Josh

Ash Wednesday
12 minutes ago, Josh said:

"The Pope has a bigger agenda," Cardinal Cupich said. "He's got to get on with other things, of talking about the environment and protecting migrants and carrying on the work of the church. We're not going to go down a rabbit hole on this."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailywire.com/news/35154/chicago-cardinal-suggests-sex-abuse-allegations-emily-zanotti%3famp

I was just about to post this, I saw this on another forum and literally thought the person quoting it was being sarcastic. 

Jack4

1) Perhaps the op refers to situations in the last century.

2) Extending the argument, "soap" works well even if the soap company is corrupt and involved in cover-up.

Anomaly

I’m an ex-Catholic, confirmed atheist.  I do not believe in Magic Water and Sacramental Soap.  

However I often attend the community shower and find constructive and positive reasons to do ss that outweigh me being convinced many of the managers and others attending the communal showers track mud and filth inside.  

Josh
2 hours ago, Anomaly said:

I’m an ex-Catholic, confirmed atheist.  I do not believe in Magic Water and Sacramental Soap.  

However I often attend the community shower and find constructive and positive reasons to do ss that outweigh me being convinced many of the managers and others attending the communal showers track mud and filth inside.  

You really don't care becuase you're not really invested in God and the Church He left us. You mock it in the post above and think you are wise enough to know God doesn't exist. Not humble enough to be agnostic. So of course you aren't going to be angered about the cover up and abuse in the Church. The Church means nothing to you nor does God. You turned you're back on both and boast about it.

Anomaly

So you know everyone’s motives and inner thoughts better than they do.   I guess that’s why you’re so harsh, intemperate, and unforgiving.   

Since you’re omniscient, you know the nuance of my “good day to you, sir”.

MIKolbe

On 1/8/2019 at 12:01 AM, Josh said:

Bump

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Anomaly said:

So you know everyone’s motives and inner thoughts better than they do.   I guess that’s why you’re so harsh, intemperate, and unforgiving.   

Since you’re omniscient, you know the nuance of my “good day to you, sir”.

i lose?

Edited by MIKolbe

dominicansoul

People who don't go to Mass are the people the King invites to the banquet and they don't show up.  We see how outraged the King is in Scripture, so, get ready for them winepresses at the apocalypse peeps!  

I for one welcome a smaller, stronger Church...