Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

the Feast of the Assumption, August 15


Recommended Posts

Posted

The Feast of the Assumption is one of the most important feast days of the year and a Holy Day of Obligation 

 

 

Posted

Really important messages on the video - thank you very much for posting.  My mother's birthday was the 15th August and as a child I used to say "When Our Lady went up, my Mum came down".

Ash Wednesday
Posted

Went to the vigil mass last night, I lingered after mass and sat in front of a statue of Our Lady in a side chapel. A small family came up and sang the Salve Regina. It was so beautiful! 

Here's the hymn. 

 

Posted

sorry, I mean no disrespect. 

 

 

I love this version 

Ash Wednesday
Posted
1 hour ago, little2add said:

sorry, I mean no disrespect. 

 

 

I love this version 

The part where they show the nun happily playing the piano (1:50) when they change key made me laugh just as hard now as when I saw it the first time :rotfl2:

Great movie, I should probably watch it again.

Posted

 

Ave Maria, song by Aretha Franklin

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...