Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Religious habit


Recommended Posts

Guest Searcher4Life
Posted

Hello,

This summer i was in Rome and saw a sister or nun with a white habit with blue scapular and blue veil. I did a lot of research in the internet but i could not find the order of this sister/nun. I just found a picture of three that look alike.

I hope that some of you know which order they are from!?

Thanks and God bless you!

https://www.pinterest.es/pin/372391462930691950/

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

This topic is better suited on Vocation Station and or Open Mic.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...