Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

A.R.R. ..........


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

This is a really good little video on prayer generally - 8.38mins.  It is certainly not only for priests or religious:

 

I am a fan of Fr. Mike and his quite short videos on seemingly endless topics.

Edited by BarbaraTherese
Ash Wednesday
Posted

Yes, I really like this priest! He's a gift to youtube.

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

For a quick second I thought this thread was going to be about pirates, and happily it's  about prayer and pirates. 

Acknowledge. relate.. receive. resolve.

Father Mike does it again. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...