MIKolbe Posted December 20, 2018 Posted December 20, 2018 I hope so. I am looking forward to the airing of grievances.
CatherineM Posted December 21, 2018 Posted December 21, 2018 My grievances include capital punishment, gay priests and anything with Madame V.
Ash Wednesday Posted December 22, 2018 Posted December 22, 2018 As a mediator of meh I air my grievance against the spam on here. Shame on you, spam.
Anomaly Posted December 22, 2018 Posted December 22, 2018 I am aggrieved about autocorrect. It’s bad enough that it highlights my misspellings, but if autocorrect is so smart, why the do you insert such a nonsensical word that makes me look even stupider?
tinytherese Posted December 22, 2018 Posted December 22, 2018 I saw a billboard a while ago advertizing vasectomies for $600 at some doctor's office in my city with the claim that it was cheaper than child-support.
A Yearning Heart Posted December 25, 2018 Posted December 25, 2018 I love family time, but a it grieves me when this is timed to a few days each year. I get so stressed about trying to make the most of that time that I don't use any of it well.
tinytherese Posted December 27, 2018 Posted December 27, 2018 (edited) I don't know how to communicate with certain people and people in general. I keep trying to do better, but it often results in arguments, either the same arguments or the same arguments in different forms. I don't know what's acceptable and what isn't. Would it help if I take certain things at face value? If so, what things? Would it help if people take me at face value? These past few days have been especially rough with family members, particularly my mom. No, Christmas wasn't ruined. It was hard. I could rant on this for who knows how long. Edited December 27, 2018 by tinytherese
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now