Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

A little while ago I told everyone what my talent was and I said it was cross stitch and that I was doing a project called "The Madonna of the streets" Welp, I just finished it last night and I told you guys that I'd post it on here so here it is...

[img]http://home.ripway.com/2004-6/134282/TheMadonnaofthestreets.JPG[/img]

Edited by Moosey
Posted

cool

Posted

Wow, very nice!!! you're talented, girl !

Posted

wow thats awesome!!

heyyoimjohnny
Posted

Ayuh. I agree with the other three. :D

Posted

Wonderful job !!!!!!!!!! you're extremely gifted

Posted

That's beautiful!

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Oooooo, Moosey! Its lovely! Thats one of my favorite images. :)

Posted

That's beautiful! The Madonna of the Streets is one of my favorite images of Our Lady.

Posted

Thank you :blush: I love that picture too :wub:

Posted

Congrats on the big finish from another cross-stitch fanatic! It looks beautiful!

Posted

You cross stitch too!? YAY! :bounce: I'm actually doing a different one now. Its a butterfly...

[img]http://home.ripway.com/2004-6/134282/Butterfly.jpg[/img]

Posted

I wish I had that talent. That is super sweet!

Posted

Its actually not that hard. In fact, the one I did before the Madonna of the streets was my very first one, and it was a "Home sweet Home" type deal.

Posted

wow thats amazing ... ur very talented!

Posted

Thanks.

If anyone is wondering I did it in 10 months. What I did was I would do it almost every night and I'd watch ESPN with my dad (I dont know why because I cant stand sports) and I'd cross-stitch. And some other nights he'd watch the coin vault and look at coins, of course. He'd be sitting there talking to me about mints and what he has and how he can get this coin for less on the internet...I'd smile and nod :) I think this picture will be special to me because it reminds me of my dad and I love my dad :wub:

Posted

that's beautiful... :thumb:

can you do one for me? i promise i'll hang it up in my room...

Posted

I want to learn how to nit and make myself a cool warm hat

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...