Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

So what are your thoughts on gay marriage?

Posted
9 hours ago, CatherineM said:

So what are your thoughts on gay marriage?

666

KnightofChrist
Posted

I worked a 12 hour shift printing the job from hell. It gave me many problems. We ran it until the roll ran out. 6,666 ft.

 

Posted
19 hours ago, CatherineM said:

So what are your thoughts on gay marriage?

I used to be against it as a Catholic.  I used to be against it on moral, philosophical, and societal principles.  

I’ve since met loving and wonderful gay persons and couples.  

I’m still very supportive of committed relationships  and believe a marriage/civil union is more about commitment, mutual respect, and self sacrifice, then gender.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...