linate Posted January 19, 2019 Posted January 19, 2019 Quote https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi6hJfExPjfAhXrUd8KHSayAJcQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.quickmeme.com%2Fmeme%2Ffjd&psig=AOvVaw0WKuvRQbhNJ2yHIjCPyz8e&ust=1547942285927361
MIKolbe Posted January 22, 2019 Posted January 22, 2019 On 1/12/2019 at 11:24 AM, KnightofChrist said: Fatty fatty fat fat McButter pantaloons. And this thread is gheeeeyyyyyy YOU BETTER TAKE THAT BACK!!!!!
Guest Posted May 12, 2020 Posted May 12, 2020 Gay people I still love. I apologise for all the years I was homophobic.
Lea Posted May 12, 2020 Posted May 12, 2020 5 minutes ago, Delivery said: Gay people I still love. I apologise for all the years I was homophobic. Oh wow. Great. But where does this come from right now?
Guest Posted May 12, 2020 Posted May 12, 2020 9 minutes ago, Delivery said: Gay people I still love. *still love you 3 minutes ago, Lea said: Oh wow. Great. But where does this come from right now? I just wanted gay people reading to be reminded I love them and I'm sincerely sorry for all the years I was homophobic towards them.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now