little2add Posted January 21, 2019 Posted January 21, 2019 Odd news story about a student attending the right to life (RTL) a big to-due about nothing LINK: https://www.toddstarnes.com/campus/catholic-teen-responds-i-will-not-stand-for-this-mob-like-character-assassination-of-my-familys-name/?fbclid=IwAR3ZXU4AozgSxd1Yrr5dGlnGJ3C609Ag1tw0yw_H9fesEgs2ML8JuTVqzds#
Guest Posted January 21, 2019 Posted January 21, 2019 (edited) Covington Catholic High School students in blackface. I'm sick of all you racist Catholics. Those who aren't God Bless. And those who are you have my sincere prayers. Edited January 21, 2019 by Guest
Anomaly Posted January 21, 2019 Posted January 21, 2019 (edited) I’m sorry about your hate, Josh Look at the photo. All the Covington kids are in BLACK clothing. A couple of kids painted themselves in black. Looks like a school thing, not a racist thing. The white eyes on the one kid may be photoshopped, or not. In poor taste, either way, but it’s not showing racism. Again, taking a slice out of context, and building a whole exaggerated crisis out of it. And your hysterical rant is counterproductive. If one of the kids took something too far, overreacting only delegitimizes reasonable criticism. Edited January 21, 2019 by Anomaly
Guest Posted January 21, 2019 Posted January 21, 2019 (edited) I know you approve of Catholic students in blackface. No surprise there. You also went on and on here how Trayvon had it coming. I know where you stand. I've known for a long time. And your an atheist. Ugly combination. Never respond or address me on here again. Have a nice life. Edited January 21, 2019 by Guest
Maximilianus Posted January 21, 2019 Posted January 21, 2019 (edited) Josh, I know you are sensitive to these issues, but how about watching the full video before jumping on the slander bandwagon. Black Hebrew Israelite harass a bunch of kids, then the Indian activists get up in the face of the same kids that were already getting taunted. That Indian guy is lucky it was just a kid who wasn't sure how to react in an awkward situation in which a grown man gets all up in his personal space and beats a drum incessantly. And if you call me racist you are a racist against eyeglass wearing Puerto Ricans, I can play the racial one-up game too. And posting a old pic as a response is cowardly and intellectually dishonest. Edited January 21, 2019 by Maximilianus
Guest Posted January 21, 2019 Posted January 21, 2019 (edited) Yeah real normal for a Catholic school to have kids dressed in blackface. Happens everywhere.. I'm not "sensitive" to these issues I'm just not a flat out racist like a bunch of you. And I have seen the whole video. I didn't comment on what happened at the march. I commented on the students dressed in blackface at the basketball game. And if you want to deck yourself in maga white supremacy gear expect problems. And if you don't like what I'm saying don't respond to me. Edited January 21, 2019 by Guest
Maximilianus Posted January 21, 2019 Posted January 21, 2019 (edited) seriously, watch it. Warning language is rough in some spots. Edited January 21, 2019 by Maximilianus
Guest Posted January 21, 2019 Posted January 21, 2019 I've already watched it. I never commented on what happened at the march. Make America Great Again
Anomaly Posted January 21, 2019 Posted January 21, 2019 44 minutes ago, Josh said: I know you approve of Catholic students in blackface. No surprise there. You also went on and on here how Trayvon had it coming. I know where you stand. I've known for a long time. And your an atheist. Ugly combination. Never respond or address me on here again. Have a nice life. I don’t approve of the kid who painted his face black. I never said Trayvon had it coming. You don’t know me, know what color I am, my family, loved ones, or friends are. You are a nasty little git who looks to hate on others so you can pat yourself on the back for being better. You are the hate that just keeps hating. FYI, I know I’m a nicer person as an atheist than you are as a Catholic. You are just one of the many hypocrite Catholic embarrassments that gives the religion a bad name and ugly face. Your ignorance and stupidity lets you believe your self righteous hatred is really indignation. You’re really an unfortunate and ill mannered joke.
little2add Posted January 22, 2019 Author Posted January 22, 2019 (edited) Here is a thought on racism: Quote: “To dishonor a prophet by raising a political banner which supports killing innocent babies on MLK’s birthday is so inhuman. To dishonor a prophet by raising a political banner on his birthday is so inhumane.” https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/craig-bannister/mlks-niece-planned-parenthood-claim-his-legacy-intertwined-abortion?fbclid=IwAR1LBDqIVq1dzEp7maJNbtnGy5bOIRuSApxPQAh-Fj7d3Ovvt5FZD64aklA Edited January 22, 2019 by little2add
Guest Posted January 22, 2019 Posted January 22, 2019 16 hours ago, Anomaly said: I don’t approve of the kid who painted his face black. I never said Trayvon had it coming. You don’t know me, know what color I am, my family, loved ones, or friends are. You are a nasty little git who looks to hate on others so you can pat yourself on the back for being better. You are the hate that just keeps hating. FYI, I know I’m a nicer person as an atheist than you are as a Catholic. You are just one of the many hypocrite Catholic embarrassments that gives the religion a bad name and ugly face. Your ignorance and stupidity lets you believe your self righteous hatred is really indignation. You’re really an unfortunate and ill mannered joke. You failed your family. You left the Church and turned your back completely on God. You showed your kids that's the path they should follow and they have. And then you come here and boast about your nonbelief as if it's acceptable. What kind of father or husband turns their back completely on God? You're a joke. You also sat and argued non-stop in defence of George Zimmerman here when that happened. Say what you want about me but you're a racist atheist husband father who teaches their kids they don't need God lol Nice job in life.
Anomaly Posted January 22, 2019 Posted January 22, 2019 (edited) Lol. I’m satisfied that I don’t believe I have a God telling me it’s wonderful to be a hypocritical, mean spirited, and hateful person. As far as my family, my kids and wife are adults, and on their worse, they are never the repugnant, hateful, and awful jerk you are. Good job, them. You’re the one who has to live with being only a negative effect on those around you. Though I’m a little saddened since it seems you’re losing the battle to stay sane and sober. That is the real demon you should be working on. I sincerely wish you well, and much better than you deserve. Edited January 22, 2019 by Anomaly
Guest Posted January 22, 2019 Posted January 22, 2019 30 minutes ago, Anomaly said: Lol. I’m satisfied that I don’t believe I have a God telling me it’s wonderful to be a hypocritical, mean spirited, and hateful person. As far as my family, my kids and wife are adults, and on their worse, they are never the repugnant, hateful, and awful jerk you are. Good job, them. You’re the one who has to live with being only a negative effect on those around you. Though I’m a little saddened since it seems you’re losing the battle to stay sane and sober. That is the real demon you should be working on. I sincerely wish you well, and much better than you deserve. You're an idiot. I have not had a drink in 64 months 65 in February. I could care less if you believe me. As far as being only a negative affect on people? I'm defitenly not here to boast what I do for others but last year I provided 7 water systems for people in Africa who don't have clean water. I could post pictures here but I won't. Or maybe I will. I also have people that can vouch for me here that this happened and it will continue to happen as long as I'm alive. You're a clown dude. You called me a clown first but you're the real clown. I really mean that. Great job with your family. Hopefully they all don't end up in hell becuae of you and the example you gave them. I see why you defended George Zimmerman so adamantly here years before. You two are cut from the same cloth.
little2add Posted January 22, 2019 Author Posted January 22, 2019 (edited) 3 hours ago, Josh said: You're an idiot. Proverb 9:8 Edited January 22, 2019 by little2add
Ice_nine Posted January 22, 2019 Posted January 22, 2019 guys don't make me mediate this ish. If all you two can do is insult each other I'll ban both of you forever. I'm just kidding about the last part, but can you both just stop? Thanks!
Peace Posted January 22, 2019 Posted January 22, 2019 38 minutes ago, Ice_nine said: guys don't make me mediate this ish. If all you two can do is insult each other I'll ban both of you forever. I'm just kidding about the last part, but can you both just stop? Thanks! I think you are going to have to ban me first since I am the worst offender when it comes to insults.
Peace Posted January 23, 2019 Posted January 23, 2019 On 1/21/2019 at 3:58 PM, Josh said: I know you approve of Catholic students in blackface. No surprise there. You also went on and on here how Trayvon had it coming. I know where you stand. I've known for a long time. And your an atheist. Ugly combination. Never respond or address me on here again. Have a nice life. I say let them wear it. Not everyone is naturally blessed with high levels of melanin like myself, you know.
Jack4 Posted January 23, 2019 Posted January 23, 2019 Here, if you criticise a specific policy of the Prime Minister, his supporters will accuse you of lacking patriotism. Without trying to understand, they make a caricature that is exaggerated. That is a poor way of dialogue.
little2add Posted January 23, 2019 Author Posted January 23, 2019 The Catholic News Agency is reporting that Nathan Phillips, the man who confronted a group of Catholic high school students at the Lincoln Memorial last Friday, attempted to disrupt Mass at the nation’s largest Catholic Church on Saturday. While chanting and playing ceremonial drums, a group of Native American rights activists reportedly led by Nathan Phillips attempted Jan. 19 to enter Washington, D.C.’s Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception during a Saturday evening Mass. The group of 20 demonstrators was stopped by shrine security as it tried to enter the church during its 5:15 pm Vigil Mass, according to a shrine security guard on duty during the Mass… The guard told CNA the situation was “tense.” “I’m just really grateful that nothing too bad happened, they were really angry.” There is more evidence that Nathan Phillips is someone who looks to create confrontations, not someone who is the victim of one. His initial story about being surrounded by Catholic High students wasn’t true. His story about being blocked from proceeding wasn’t true. What is true is that he walked into the crowd followed by a cameraman and a guy telling the kids to go back to Europe. And it appears his stunt the next night at the Basilica was more of the same.
little2add Posted January 23, 2019 Author Posted January 23, 2019 (edited) Just another brazen attempt to disparage Catholics and the right to life annual March on Washington to protest the practice of abortion. I think that it’s quite odd and disingenuous that this little insignificant incident is receiving so much attention by the media, When over 200,000 law abiding citizens, peacefully participated in the actual RTL March there was virtually no media coverage. Edited January 23, 2019 by little2add
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now