Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

What are you sacrificing for Lent?


Recommended Posts

28yrolddiscerner
Posted

I need ideas.

thank you!

Posted

how about giving up "social media" for 40 days?

Social-Media-Logos1.jpg

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I knew someone who used to give up email for Lent. I use it far less than I used to and am using forums less too.

 But prefer it to be a lifestyle change rather than Lent alone.. seems a shame to build up spiritual strength then revert. 

Posted
8 hours ago, islander said:

lifestyle change

Thank you

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...