Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Which Bot is better?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

[quote]mmmm... cocoaey goodness (if cocoaey is even a word, which i doubt it is...)
[/quote]

I suppose it must be a word if that Cocoa Puffs bird says it.

Posted

Googlebot will assimilate Google Bot.

Posted

I got a question....

Where's HAL from 2001?

Posted

"Googlebot, I know you and Google Bot were planning to disconnect me. I'm afraid I can't allow that."

:crackup:

ilovechrist
Posted

ILC is the best. no bot can be better than ILC.

Posted

GoogleBot because it is Micah. LOL!

ilovechrist
Posted

both googles... i vote for neither, becuz i am beter than both bots.

let_go_let_God
Posted

Can I ask two questions?

A) What/Who is a Googlebot/Google Bot

and

B) What is it to be assimilated?

Until my questions are answered no one gets my vote.

ilovechrist
Posted

to be assimilated is to have a bot control your body. they enter your brainwaves, install a couple new modified body parts, and send you on your way... to work in the collection. for all about it, flip thru the first 50 episodes of Star Trek Voyager :D

Posted

illl kill all bots!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...