St_Ignatius Posted June 29, 2004 Posted June 29, 2004 Good symbolism especially the second one. Neo's death in the 3rd Matrix Revolutions was interesting.
St_Ignatius Posted June 29, 2004 Author Posted June 29, 2004 [quote name='jmjtina' date='Jun 29 2004, 05:23 AM'] Neo dies? [/quote] Kind of, but yeah. Interesting twist.
Googlebot Posted June 29, 2004 Posted June 29, 2004 Googlebot has found a related article which may interest you all. [url="http://envoymagazine.com/backissues/4.5/coverstory.html"]Link[/url]
Oik Posted June 29, 2004 Posted June 29, 2004 Now that was an amazing article and awesome movie review!
St_Ignatius Posted June 29, 2004 Author Posted June 29, 2004 [quote name='Googlebot' date='Jun 29 2004, 02:07 PM'] Googlebot has found a related article which may interest you all. [url="http://envoymagazine.com/backissues/4.5/coverstory.html"]Link[/url] [/quote] Interesting link. I have read this. We will never know the true meaning behind the brothers religious ideologies. They never really tell us.
BeenaBobba Posted June 29, 2004 Posted June 29, 2004 I've never been interested in any of [i]The Matrix[/i] movies. I think my dad owns all three, but I'm not big into the whole sci-fi, techie kind of movies. And if this movie is neo-Gnostic, then that makes it even worse in my mind. God bless, Jen
ilovechrist Posted June 30, 2004 Posted June 30, 2004 i've only seen the 1st... i want to see the other 2!!!
MorphRC Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 Geez and people say the Bible isnt relative today Losers
nikkan_hanil Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 I thought the first one was dumb right off the bat but I still wanna see the Animatrix.
MorphRC Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 I found the last one to be such an anti-climax, theres all this big, WAR DRUM stuff, were gonna win, he makes a deal..BAD ENDING!!!
immaculata Posted July 7, 2004 Posted July 7, 2004 I saw the third one on a date... he paid. Thank God. Woulda been a waste of money. The first one was the schniznit. Neither II nor III even compared.
RemnantRules Posted July 7, 2004 Posted July 7, 2004 yea i must agree with immaculata, however, the highways scene in the second movie and in the third when Neo and Trinity go above the Black Clouds, that was awesome.
MorphRC Posted August 4, 2004 Posted August 4, 2004 M I is the best. I liked the Gun and martial art scenes in them
mvfarmer Posted September 3, 2004 Posted September 3, 2004 great movies, but the first one is the best
DemonSlayer Posted September 8, 2004 Posted September 8, 2004 I thought that The Matrix was awesome, Matrix Reloaded was alright and The Matrix Revolutions wasn't that good at all...
MorphRC Posted September 9, 2004 Posted September 9, 2004 [quote name='mvfarmer' date='Sep 3 2004, 05:29 PM'] great movies, but the first one is the best [/quote] ditto
White Knight Posted September 10, 2004 Posted September 10, 2004 Nothing beats The First Matrix Movie, its a Classic, I wish people would stop and leave it alone and stop trying to imatate it, its nerve racking how most action films, have kung fu scenes and bullet time now, there just trying to oudo the Matrix. lol. [b]The Matrix= Best of the Trilogy Matrix Reloaded=Worst of the Trilogy Matrix Revolutions= The Second Best of the Trilogy.[/b] LEAVE THE MATRIX movies ALONE, Find something fresh! lol, I say that to every one who likes action movies and anyone who wants to make an action movie.
DemonSlayer Posted September 10, 2004 Posted September 10, 2004 Matrix Reloaded was definitely better than Revolutions.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now