dUSt Posted June 29, 2004 Posted June 29, 2004 Click on this link: [url="http://www.phatmass.com/home.htm"]http://www.phatmass.com/home.htm[/url] Check it out and get the youth leader at your church to make the trip to be at this event. It's going to be oh so very dope. And this time we'll seriously have free tacos, so very tasty and good for you,.
MorphRC Posted June 29, 2004 Posted June 29, 2004 Looks Cool. To bad Im in Auss. Ever gonna come down here sometime?
little_angel202 Posted June 29, 2004 Posted June 29, 2004 hey thatt looks awesome!!! which i had the money to get over to the USA !!! come to england!!!!
ilovechrist Posted June 29, 2004 Posted June 29, 2004 yeah.. dUSt, if you can provide your jet so we can come from NC, that would be dope. but.. i doubt at this point that we'll be coming.
Carnanc Posted June 29, 2004 Posted June 29, 2004 Lol, sounds awesome but our youth group is saving money for World Youth Day, and I'm the only one on phatmass I think from my youth group, but I wish I could go...
qfnol31 Posted June 29, 2004 Posted June 29, 2004 Haha, since you know my youth director, and her husband, pretty well.... I'll be there.
ilovechrist Posted June 30, 2004 Posted June 30, 2004 [quote name='slywakka250' date='Jun 29 2004, 12:25 PM'] Lol, sounds awesome but our youth group is saving money for World Youth Day, and I'm the only one on phatmass I think from my youth group, but I wish I could go... [/quote] they won't let us go to WYD 2005... they say you gotta be 18
curtins Posted June 30, 2004 Posted June 30, 2004 dust- wish i could go but im a few thousand miles away and i doubt my parents will let me- maybe next year.
Gunga_ann Posted June 30, 2004 Posted June 30, 2004 Dust, you know I would go if I could, but I can't. It's waaaay to far away. Maybe next time come up to Chicago. Then the midwest could all rock and eat tacos, so very tasty and good for you,.
reelguy227 Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 [quote name='Gunga_ann' date='Jun 30 2004, 02:08 PM'] Dust, you know I would go if I could, but I can't. It's waaaay to far away. Maybe next time come up to Chicago. Then the midwest could all rock and eat tacos, so very tasty and good for you,. [/quote] good idea ,dUST im lame also ,to far for me!!!
traichuoi Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 hmmmm Guess what? i will be bringing our teens back from a Mission Trip in Mexico on that exact day and guess where our lay over is? yep, Dallas...we're suppose to be there for about two hours...anybody wanna come get us? hahaha or do a special performance at the airport??? i know the teens would love you for it.... seriously, please...
shelly_freak Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 It looks friggin amazin! I saw Remanant @ WYD Canada, they dope! I'd love to be there but livin in IL makes it kinda hard, you should come to Chicago I could get there.
qfnol31 Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 [quote name='shelly_freak' date='Jul 1 2004, 12:45 PM'] It looks friggin amazin! I saw Remanant @ WYD Canada, they dope! I'd love to be there but livin in IL makes it kinda hard, you should come to Chicago I could get there. [/quote] I was at that concert.
dUSt Posted July 1, 2004 Author Posted July 1, 2004 [quote name='traichuoi' date='Jul 1 2004, 12:21 PM'] hmmmm Guess what? i will be bringing our teens back from a Mission Trip in Mexico on that exact day and guess where our lay over is? yep, Dallas...we're suppose to be there for about two hours...anybody wanna come get us? hahaha or do a special performance at the airport??? i know the teens would love you for it.... seriously, please... [/quote] You should alter your flight plans to have an overnight layover in Dallas, come to this event, and fly back on Sunday instead. haha
ilovechrist Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 next year we should have a PM Creepy Aliens Tour.. and have a few concerts! one in dallas, one in atlanta, one in chicago... what an idea!
stargirl3:16 Posted July 3, 2004 Posted July 3, 2004 (edited) YES! Good idea ilc... Edited July 3, 2004 by stargirl3:16
~*AnCoRa33*~ Posted July 3, 2004 Posted July 3, 2004 YKC! DANG IT!! I'll be discerning God's Will for me!!!!! I'll be with you in Spirit!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now