deusluxmea Posted April 25, 2019 Posted April 25, 2019 Hello Pham, Would love to hear about your experiences with praying the rosary. Recently, I started praying it again. I find things quite dry, though I do like the meditations and the physical act of holding the beads. Over Easter, I was so sick, so I listened to the DSMME CD of the Rosary. I know some people love the rosary. Let me know your thoughts.
linate Posted April 26, 2019 Posted April 26, 2019 i dont often pray the rosary, but i still pray hail mary's. that's probably more than one would expect coming from a non catholic such as myself.
Guest Posted April 28, 2019 Posted April 28, 2019 When I was going through a bad patch, I wanted to pray The Rosary but couldn't. The priest who was directing me said to just hold The Rosary. I found that helpful.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now