Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Who's Your Favorite Creepy Alien?


Who's your fave?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

let_go_let_God
Posted

I feel its one sided and I feel sad that I have been left out of this. Comon, why can't I be someone's fav Creepy Alien. Don't make me bring out the advertisements for me from the Dancing Banana Spam Co. :banana:

Posted

ask and you shall receive.

let_go_let_God
Posted

Wow, now all I see is a bunch of variations on cantstopdancin and me.


Thanks Al. (gives big hug)

ilovechrist
Posted

when the rest of you guys struggle to find where to vote for me...

just post that your fav is ILC :D

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

haha i remember when Al use to make alll these polls and lock them and have them sooo rigged it wsn't even funnny :sweat: :rolling:

Posted

>>> c@nt$topd@ncin9 <<< That ones kool.

Posted

ilovechrist, I didn't see your name in the poll

Posted

it was at one point. lol i keep editing the poll :cool:

ilovechrist
Posted

[quote name='slywakka250' date='Jun 30 2004, 10:40 AM'] ilovechrist, I didn't see your name in the poll [/quote]
it was there....

FaithfulServant
Posted

i have to say ILC is my favorite creepy alien... he introduced me to phatmass... and he was awesome room mate at FS...

ilovechrist
Posted

^^

:D

thanks bro!

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

[quote name='ilovechrist' date='Jun 30 2004, 06:05 PM'] ^^

:D

thanks bro! [/quote]
not only that but knows alot about basketball!!! :D

Posted

what? what are you talking about ilc, my name's not there :blink:

al keeps editing it :P

ilovechrist
Posted

i know al keeps editing it...
it's getting annoying.

i got a vote from flowery too!! :clap:

Posted

wonder how many people voted for me when I was on....:rolleyes:

I voted for....Shannen, lol, back when that was the only option :lol:

ilovechrist
Posted

i think 2 voted for you, and 2 voted for me.. cuz 2+2=4, and i know i had had 2 b4 it was switched

Posted

then no one voted for LGLG? I'm sure that's not true...:P





Al add all our names :P

ilovechrist
Posted

ok u had 1 vote then, and lglg had 1 vote.

i know i had 2. with all the others i'm getting in posts, i'm leading everybody :D

Posted

shannen is leading :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...