Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted
20 minutes ago, BarbaraTherese said:

Are things becoming any more clearer to you now or are things even more confusing than at first?

They've become more clear over time. I think the resurection makes more sense now, and my problems with human nature were really steming from my thoughts on the diversity of religion. So, I think I'm in a better place now thought wise.

Posted
4 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

They've become more clear over time. I think the resurection makes more sense now, and my problems with human nature were really steming from my thoughts on the diversity of religion. So, I think I'm in a better place now thought wise.

Really good news, Peter, and a real relief to me.  Keep searching and for as long as you have a need to search.  Any questions, let us know and we will do our best.  There is nothing morally wrong with confusion and difficulties.

God bless and keep you.  Please keep us in your prayers as you are in mine.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...