Sign in to follow this  
possiblesista

failed drivers test

possiblesista

I just failed my drivers test and I am really upset. My examiner was a jerk. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks!

Lilllabettt
35 minutes ago, possiblesista said:

I just failed my drivers test and I am really upset. My examiner was a jerk. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks!

I passed my drivers test by 1 pt. It absolutely matters who you get. And some of them are definitely jerks.

I had an instructor who gave me horrible marks all the way thru driving school.  Then a couple weeks I had a sub, and that one gave me all 100s.  For the record as I approach middle age, I have never caused an accident or gotten a speeding ticket. That 1st instructor was just on a power trip. 

It smells of elderberries. I'm sorry. But dont worry you will eventually pass. 

truthfinder

Not sure of your situation, but where I took my license, the DMV was quite proud of their high fail rate. It's certainly possible to get jerks, but there are sometimes places with certain demerits that will result in automatic fails.  In mine, there was a hidden stop sign just as one was leaving the parking lot of the DMV.  People didn't always know it was there, and thus failed automatically before even leaving the parking lot.  The tester should still tell you why you failed though - there should be some rationale.