Seven77 Posted June 25, 2019 Posted June 25, 2019 Anyone participate in a Corpus Christi Procession yesterday? How was it?
Seven77 Posted June 27, 2019 Author Posted June 27, 2019 On 6/26/2019 at 1:40 AM, chrysostom said: Beautiful and moving. Yeah, i would think so.
Luigi Posted July 6, 2019 Posted July 6, 2019 This is a week late, but... Here's a one-minute of a Dominican-led Corpus Christi procession in Gdansk, Poland. It makes any procession I've participated in look like a foolish person! https://www.facebook.com/Dominikanie.Gdansk/videos/867242210335714/UzpfSTE1NTQ2MjI2MTE2NzI0NjoyNjI0MDE4ODQ0MzExNTYz/
AveMariaMaterDei Posted July 8, 2019 Posted July 8, 2019 http://www.institute-christ-king.org/774-corpus-christi-coast-to-coast-2019
Seven77 Posted July 8, 2019 Author Posted July 8, 2019 On 7/6/2019 at 1:05 AM, Luigi said: This is a week late, but... Here's a one-minute of a Dominican-led Corpus Christi procession in Gdansk, Poland. It makes any procession I've participated in look like a foolish person! https://www.facebook.com/Dominikanie.Gdansk/videos/867242210335714/UzpfSTE1NTQ2MjI2MTE2NzI0NjoyNjI0MDE4ODQ0MzExNTYz/ Not sure if I am feeling the fire twirling at the beginning. Also, that guy is wearing a T-shirt with a weird skull on it… I don't think it's appropriate for the procession and the whole thing might give off weird vibes.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now