Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

"Who says I can't:" amesome story of a football coach born without limbs.


Recommended Posts

Posted

So, yesterday I saw this story on ESPN of a high school football coach, Robert Mendez, who was born without arms or legs. Even though he's never played the game, he loves teaching, inspiring, and motivating high school football players. He rallies the kids with his slogan, "who says I can't?"  And they shout back, "Nobody!"

Dude really inspires and encourages me as someone who also experiences physical challenges.

 

ilovechrist
Posted

One of the best stories I’ve heard in a long long time. The guy defines inspiration.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...