dUSt Posted July 14, 2019 Posted July 14, 2019 I ordered this print online. Wasn’t that happy with it after I looked at the detail of the background and noticed it was something most likely grabbed from the internet. Noticeable pixelation. It’s a shame because the art of the actual saints is great. ANYWAY... I decided to take it to the next level, so I glued it to a canvas, and then put my own brushstrokes over the top of it using a clear acrylic. Finished it off by framing it like an oil painting. I’m happy how it turned out and am glad I opted not to just put the print behind a glass frame.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now