ilovechrist Posted June 29, 2004 Posted June 29, 2004 SWEETNESS we should close any membership options so that we remain at that number. too bad only half of them actually post!!
homeschoolmom Posted June 29, 2004 Posted June 29, 2004 11:11 11:11 11:11!!!!!!!! (begins Charlie Brown dancing...)
Moosey Posted June 29, 2004 Author Posted June 29, 2004 I know...but we're freaks like that...we post every 5 minutes.
homeschoolmom Posted June 29, 2004 Posted June 29, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Jun 29 2004, 04:56 PM'] lol thats the date of my birthday 11/11 lol [/quote] no birthday cards???
StColette Posted June 29, 2004 Posted June 29, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jun 29 2004, 05:16 PM'] no birthday cards??? [/quote] i usually get them the day before or after since its a national holiday
cathgirl Posted June 29, 2004 Posted June 29, 2004 [quote name='lifeteener' date='Jun 29 2004, 06:02 PM'] cathgirl got it right on [/quote]
curtins Posted June 29, 2004 Posted June 29, 2004 Dust should email ppl that dont post and warn them that he'll close their account
homeschoolmom Posted June 29, 2004 Posted June 29, 2004 I think that's been suggested. He doesn't want to do that though. People can lurk and learn... (I think that's what he said...)
theculturewarrior Posted June 29, 2004 Posted June 29, 2004 (edited) You have to consider that many of these accounts are Googlebot, Google Bot, Lundercovera, and many others. Maybe even Phazzan was one. But I'm obsessing now. Edited June 29, 2004 by theculturewarrior
homeschoolmom Posted June 29, 2004 Posted June 29, 2004 [quote name='theculturewarrior' date='Jun 29 2004, 05:33 PM'] Maybe even Phazzan was one. But I'm obsessing now. [/quote] Please, TCW, you need to move on. Chin up... your perfect enemy is out there...
ilovechrist Posted June 30, 2004 Posted June 30, 2004 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jun 29 2004, 06:30 PM'] I think that's been suggested. He doesn't want to do that though. People can lurk and learn... (I think that's what he said...) [/quote] i'm the first one that suggested it i know a couple people that lurk and learn... but not ALL of them just lurk and learn. if he sends them a PM, they know how to reply and tell him, so he knows.
thicke Posted June 30, 2004 Posted June 30, 2004 [quote name='StColette' date='Jun 29 2004, 04:56 PM'] lol thats the date of my birthday 11/11 lol [/quote] That's also the day World War One ended......At 11 o'clock...
StColette Posted June 30, 2004 Posted June 30, 2004 [quote name='thicke' date='Jun 29 2004, 09:10 PM'] That's also the day World War One ended......At 11 o'clock... [/quote] yep I was born on Veterans day, and have many military members in my family.
Moosey Posted June 30, 2004 Author Posted June 30, 2004 My birthday's boring...3/20. Im so lame that I put my birthday at the end of my aim screen name. Everyone does that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now