Lilllabettt Posted August 12, 2019 Posted August 12, 2019 39 minutes ago, Raphael said: Hello stranger
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 12, 2019 Author Posted August 12, 2019 Just thought I'd drop in. I found an old Google map I had of where all the PMers lived (cities, not street addresses). We used to be such nerds about our group. Reminded me of the good ole days. I see my post count dropped by almost half. I'm guessing some boards were deleted. Shame.
dUSt Posted August 12, 2019 Posted August 12, 2019 9 minutes ago, Raphael said: Just thought I'd drop in. I found an old Google map I had of where all the PMers lived (cities, not street addresses). We used to be such nerds about our group. Reminded me of the good ole days. I see my post count dropped by almost half. I'm guessing some boards were deleted. Shame. Boards were closed and all the threads were moved to existing boards. No threads were deleted during that process. Not sure why your post count went down!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 12, 2019 Author Posted August 12, 2019 44 minutes ago, dUSt said: Boards were closed and all the threads were moved to existing boards. No threads were deleted during that process. Not sure why your post count went down! Eh. It's okay. Hi dUSt!
dUSt Posted August 12, 2019 Posted August 12, 2019 40 minutes ago, MIKolbe said: who are you? Who are YOU!?
Luigi Posted August 13, 2019 Posted August 13, 2019 Rafael: You'll notice an interesting new feature since you were last on board. Every now and again we get spammed by someone selling very specialized Chinese industrial merchandise. It's kind of fun - it's not Catholic or theological, but we get to learn all about things we never even heard of before! Read while you can! The Mediators of Meh delete them as soon as they notice them...
Thy Geekdom Come Posted August 15, 2019 Author Posted August 15, 2019 (edited) On 8/12/2019 at 12:43 PM, MIKolbe said: who are you? I don't know. On 8/12/2019 at 9:00 PM, Luigi said: Rafael: You'll notice an interesting new feature since you were last on board. Every now and again we get spammed by someone selling very specialized Chinese industrial merchandise. It's kind of fun - it's not Catholic or theological, but we get to learn all about things we never even heard of before! Read while you can! The Mediators of Meh delete them as soon as they notice them... Speaking of which, can I interest you in any 量子领域定位系统腕带? Edited August 15, 2019 by Raphael
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now