Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

My new favorite Catholic celebrity replacing Jimmy Aikin.

 

A1rQ0NBBDlL._US230_.jpg

Twitter: @jenfulwiler

Instagram: @jenniferfulwiler

http://jenniferfulwiler.com/

Hi there! I’m Jen.

I HAVE 6 KIDS.
I HOST A DAILY RADIO SHOW ON SIRIUSXM.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST PODCAST EPISODE
OR FIND OUT WHEN I’M BRINGING MY STANDUP COMEDY TOUR TO YOUR CITY

Edited by Guest
Posted

I sent a family member her conversion story - Something Other Than God - and I think it went over pretty well.

Posted

The comedian I've been following for the past year or so is John Crist (you can probably tell by all his videos I posted on the laughter being the best medicine thread).  He is evangelical, not Catholic (at least not yet, maybe we can spend some time with him :) ): 

https://johncristcomedy.com/ 

He is featured on one of Jennifer Fulwiler's podcasts.  I'm going to listen to that now. 

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Tweet from Jen September 24th

"The one song that didn’t download instantly becomes the only song I want to listen to for the whole flight"  - @jenfulwiler

 

EFPWRJYWwAInfQR.jpeg

Edited by Guest
Posted

6 hrs ago

"My dad died unexpectedly. I’m an only child and he was a part of our lives every day. Took our kids to all of their activities. This is a hard loss, so please pray for us."

 

EFgQKfwXkAI06s3.jpeg

EFgQKfzW4AAVD3X.jpeg

EFgQKfxWoAAvKDV.jpeg

EFgQKgzXkAIKVge.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...