An Old School Catholic Message Board

Confession Again

Was there last Saturday. Just went again right now for mortal sin. I entered the wrong door and had to confess face to face. Been awhile since I've had to do that. We made eye contact and I said oh there's no screen? Priest could tell I was uncomfortable and offered that I go behind the screen if I wanted. Told me I entered the wrong door. I said no I'm sitting here now. He heard my Confession and was soft spoken and absolved me. Another great Confession experience I didn't deserve. If you're reading this and putting it off don't. Go. God loves us more than we love ourselves and wants to forgive us and give us another chance. God Bless.

IMG_20190927_195827.jpg

IMG_20190927_195832.jpg

Edited by Guest

11 hours ago, Josh said:

Was there last Saturday. Just went again right now for mortal sin. I entered the wrong door and had to confess face to face. Been awhile since I've had to do that. We made eye contact and I said oh there's no screen? Priest could tell I was uncomfortable and offered that I go behind the screen if I wanted. Told me I entered the wrong door. I said no I'm sitting here now. He heard my Confession and was soft spoken and absolved me. Another great Confession experience I didn't deserve. If you're reading this and putting it off don't. Go. God loves us more than we love ourselves and wants to forgive us and give us another chance. God Bless.

:like3:

Thank you too for the images of your Church.  I wish I knew how to transfer images to Phatmass now and then.

Edited by BarbaraTherese