Guest Posted September 28, 2019 Posted September 28, 2019 (edited) Was there last Saturday. Just went again right now for mortal sin. I entered the wrong door and had to confess face to face. Been awhile since I've had to do that. We made eye contact and I said oh there's no screen? Priest could tell I was uncomfortable and offered that I go behind the screen if I wanted. Told me I entered the wrong door. I said no I'm sitting here now. He heard my Confession and was soft spoken and absolved me. Another great Confession experience I didn't deserve. If you're reading this and putting it off don't. Go. God loves us more than we love ourselves and wants to forgive us and give us another chance. God Bless. Edited September 28, 2019 by Guest
Guest Posted September 28, 2019 Posted September 28, 2019 Been awhile since I've been to this Church. This is at the entrance. Pretty cool.
Guest Posted September 28, 2019 Posted September 28, 2019 (edited) 11 hours ago, Josh said: Was there last Saturday. Just went again right now for mortal sin. I entered the wrong door and had to confess face to face. Been awhile since I've had to do that. We made eye contact and I said oh there's no screen? Priest could tell I was uncomfortable and offered that I go behind the screen if I wanted. Told me I entered the wrong door. I said no I'm sitting here now. He heard my Confession and was soft spoken and absolved me. Another great Confession experience I didn't deserve. If you're reading this and putting it off don't. Go. God loves us more than we love ourselves and wants to forgive us and give us another chance. God Bless. Thank you too for the images of your Church. I wish I knew how to transfer images to Phatmass now and then. Edited September 28, 2019 by BarbaraTherese
Seven77 Posted September 28, 2019 Posted September 28, 2019 Thanks be to God for his great mercy. God bless you for your witness man.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now