Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 30, 2004 Posted June 30, 2004 [quote name='Tony' date='Jun 30 2004, 07:10 PM'] I like broccoli.. not too crazy about spinach though. I like mushrooms quite a bit too but I dont think many people do [/quote] Mmmmm...mushrooms...
VeraMaria Posted June 30, 2004 Posted June 30, 2004 My brother's friend (7 i think) is a vegetarian because after telling in the kindergarten "what we did over the weekend thing" that he ate half a cow at this restaurant with his family, his teacher told him that he had eaten a COW, an ANIMAL, and the poor kid was terrified and still is (that was 3 years ago). He won't eat ANY type of meat, not chicken, not anything. My mom always has to cook something extra when he comes over, lol
VeraMaria Posted June 30, 2004 Posted June 30, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 30 2004, 08:11 PM'] Mmmmm...mushrooms... [/quote] mmm...mushrooms...on pizza they're awesome!!
StColette Posted June 30, 2004 Posted June 30, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jun 30 2004, 06:13 PM'] mmm...mushrooms...on pizza they're awesome!! [/quote] my fav. kind of pizza
ilovechrist Posted June 30, 2004 Posted June 30, 2004 yeah... my 5 siblings and i... we're carnivores. we'll eat any meat. i won't eat fish though.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted June 30, 2004 Posted June 30, 2004 [quote name='VeraMaria' date='Jun 30 2004, 07:12 PM'] My brother's friend (7 i think) is a vegetarian because after telling in the kindergarten "what we did over the weekend thing" that he ate half a cow at this restaurant with his family, his teacher told him that he had eaten a COW, an ANIMAL, and the poor kid was terrified and still is (that was 3 years ago). He won't eat ANY type of meat, not chicken, not anything. My mom always has to cook something extra when he comes over, lol [/quote] Yet another reason for me to think that the US educational system is way too liberally biased.
StColette Posted June 30, 2004 Posted June 30, 2004 [quote name='ilovechrist' date='Jun 30 2004, 06:16 PM'] yeah... my 5 siblings and i... we're carnivores. we'll eat any meat. i won't eat fish though. [/quote] I don't eat fish either, my family gives me a hard time about this since Louisiana is a big seafood state.
VeraMaria Posted June 30, 2004 Posted June 30, 2004 I looove fish ....and chicken...and being uruguayan/argentinian, liking meat isn't even a choice
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 [quote]It's not that not eating meat is weird (so don't freak out on me or anything...) It's the randomness of their tastebuds... yesterday-- yes... today-- no. I made some chicken on the grill.. and my son loves (or loved) drumsticks... today, he takes a bite and says, "Ew... I think I bit into it's lung!!!" Yet they'll eat hotdogs... [/quote] Reminds me of the time my aunt put together a huge turkey dinner and her son threw a fit screaming "Aaaaaaalllll I want is a hooooooooot dooooooooog!!!!!!" Until she made him one. Crazy child. He still slathers all of his food with ketchup, too. [quote]That is wierd. My philosophy was always: I don't care if will make me strong like Popeye...it looks yucky! [/quote] I've always loved spinach. Popeye was my idol when it came to spinach, I totally thought I would get to be as strong as him. HA! Didn't happen. I'm a wimp. I'm v[b]ery[/b] into meat and veggies and sweets and breads..... dairy not so much unless its ice cream or coagulated milk. lol I just like [b]FOOD[/b].
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now