Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't have any relics, I do have some water from Lourdes though

Posted

In one of my Rosaries. I have water from lourdes, and Dirt in a case, under the foot of Christ, from St. peters. Thats it.

I got a Model of a Japanese Zero made from an official Zero..does that count? :P

Posted

Btw. Whats First Class etc etc relic mean?

Posted

[quote]
[b]First Class Relics [/b]- Actual part of a saint (a bone, a hair, a limb, etc.)
[b]Second Class Relics[/b] - An item that the saint wore (a sock, a shirt, a glove, etc.)
[b]Third Class Relics [/b]- The Third Class Relics above fall into 2 categories.  The first category is a piece of cloth touched to the body of a saint .  The second category is a piece of cloth brought to the shrine (or site of the vision) of the saint.[/quote]

Posted

whats a relic?

Spiritual_Arsonist
Posted

I have a second-class relic of Ven. Solanus Casey. It is a piece of his habit. Further, my Aunt made sandwiches with him once.

  • 5 weeks later...
WCC_Catholic
Posted

i have a third class relic of mother teresa

Posted

I have a third class relic of Padre Pio.

Posted

I have 2nd Class relics from St. Martin dePorres, Bl. John XXIIII, and Bl. Francis Xavier Seelos - it's a piece of John XXIII's papal burial robe, and the other two are pieces of their burial habits. I recently brought back some water from Lourdes, and I have third class relics from St. Vincent DePaul, St. Catherine Laborde, the Littleflower, and St. Benedict.

Posted

._. Does anyone know where I can attain a relic of St. Mary Magdalene or a St. Mary Magdalene medal?

little_angel202
Posted

i've got a second class relic from fatima which my God parents got me also n the school where my dad works they have about 50 relics from the Cure of Arse including his brown scapular!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...