An Old School Catholic Message Board

Kanye West - JESUS IS KING

Interesting thread from over 10 years ago. Looks like everyone is singing a different tune these days.

https://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/93979-kanye-west-on-religion-and-jesus-christ/

I hope his conversion is sincere and enduring. I'd like to see him go full Catholic, sure, but that's hard to envision with the type of Christianity he seems to be into.

56 minutes ago, Ice_nine said:

I hope his conversion is sincere and enduring. I'd like to see him go full Catholic, sure, but that's hard to envision with the type of Christianity he seems to be into.

It's definitely sincere. Someone who isn't sincere can't make an album like that. Enduring is the battle for all of us. Although I think we can't get that mixed up with never falling. I give Catholics props in that respect because a lot of us know how awful we are and are truly thankful for all the grace we are given in Confession over and over again.

As far as the Christianity he's into it seems kind of up in the air. He's definitely not Anti Catholic and speaks on it in recent interviews. His children were baptized in an Amernian Cathedral which is separated from the Catholic Church.

https://churchpop.com/2019/10/12/kim-kardashian-is-baptized-with-her-children-in-armenian-cathedral-posts-beautiful-ceremony-photos/

27E867AF00000578-3053533-image-m-27_1429865203758.jpg

Screen-Shot-2019-10-12-at-2.35.36-PM.png

images.jpeg

Edited by Guest

I've had Kanye's new album on repeat since it's came out. Think about what is happening here. Arguably, the most famous entertainer in the world has denounced the secular culture and is now doing everything for Christ.

This is huge people. lol