Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

What do people think about aborting dog fetuses?

Posted

Are you actually equating human beings to dogs?

 

shame on you.  

Posted

Did I say anything about humans and dogs being equivalent? Nope. Don't shame if you don't know.

Posted

I never heard the term abortion in reference to a dog.  
 

IE: 

Definition of abortion

1: the termination of a pregnancy after, accompanied by, resulting in, or closely followed by the death of the embryo or fetus: such as

a: spontaneous expulsion of a human fetus during the first 12 weeks of gestation— compare MISCARRIAGE

b: induced expulsion of a human fetus: expulsion 

 

 

Posted

This web site is devoted to Preaching Holy Apostolic Truth. Not to dog breeding. 

Posted

I thought this was for general discussion. That is what is indicated on the description of "Open Mic."  Sorry to waste your time Luigi, why don't you tell us something worthwhile about "apostolic truth?"

Posted

I have a dog. His name is Cooper.  He's nice. And furry!

Posted

I'm actually curious about the link but can anyone who clicked confirm it's not malware? 

Posted
13 minutes ago, Dogtag said:

I promise its not malware.

Ok, I believed you and clicked. 

Tbh, even after reading I don't have many "thoughts" about dog abortion. What are your thoughts? Are you wondering if it's ethical?

Posted
On 12/4/2019 at 10:41 PM, Lilllabettt said:

Ok, I believed you and clicked. 

Tbh, even after reading I don't have many "thoughts" about dog abortion. What are your thoughts? Are you wondering if it's ethical?

I don't like them. Perhaps using the word "ethics" regarding them is a bit too serious, they are just dogs. I think if life is truly sacred then it should imply a respect and reverence for other forms, even if we do not ascribe to them the full dignity of a human person.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...