nikkan_hanil Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 Perhaps fooling around IS a sin? Bum bum buuuuuum...
Phazzan Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 Perhaps... Or perhaps the return of PHAZZAN has something to do with it! :ph34r:
Rebirth flame Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 that's it, i'm never playing another arcade game again as long as i live!!! that is, of course, after i beat the high score for the funky ping pong game...
nikkan_hanil Posted July 1, 2004 Author Posted July 1, 2004 I feel so useless for making such a useless topic.
nikkan_hanil Posted July 1, 2004 Author Posted July 1, 2004 OK forget it, I'm going crazy. It's like 3AM... -_-
homeschoolmom Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 With a game like "Little Drunk Boy" was there any question?
Carnanc Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 I'm kinda scared to go back to the arcade, once I go in I can't get out..
ilovechrist Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 you know... i have a ton of posts, and yet i also have 3 champion titles. therefore i'm not addicted.. i'm just lucky
Carnanc Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 if only the donkey kong, was more like the gameboy version, I finished the whole game several times on that!
ilovechrist Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 i STILL would've crushed you guys, even in the game boy/NES version... hehe
Paladin D Posted July 2, 2004 Posted July 2, 2004 [b]Nikkan[/b] is the [b][color=red]Anti-Christ[/color][/b]!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now