qfnol31 Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 [quote name='BeenaBobba' date='Jul 1 2004, 05:02 PM'] Congrats Voici and Rich! What about Zachary -- qnfol31? He's Church Faithful potential, I think. God bless, Jen [/quote] Eh, not yet.
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 [quote name='BeenaBobba' date='Jul 1 2004, 05:02 PM'] What about Zachary -- qnfol31? He's Church Faithful potiential [/quote] WORD!! I AGREE! in fact he should be CHURCH MILITANT im a fan :cheer:
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 [quote name='qfnol31' date='Jul 1 2004, 05:03 PM'] Eh, not yet. [/quote] dotn make me warn you for being humble........
Iacobus Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 1 2004, 04:57 PM'] Pretty much like a normal bathroom, but with some guy who hands you towels. [/quote] Can the PM one have trained monkeys and not guys? I have always wanted a trained monkey. LOL! I know I am werid. I rember when I was made CF. IT was SOOO COOL! Congrats to all those, even the non-Rats.
qfnol31 Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jul 1 2004, 05:06 PM'] dotn make me warn you for being humble........ [/quote] I dare you to warn me!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 1, 2004 Author Posted July 1, 2004 [quote name='qfnol31' date='Jul 1 2004, 06:14 PM'] I dare you to warn me! [/quote] I'll warn you an Flyfree!
qfnol31 Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 [quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 1 2004, 05:15 PM'] I'll warn you an Flyfree! [/quote] Too late, I already did it to me on there.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 1, 2004 Author Posted July 1, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jul 1 2004, 06:15 PM'] hold me back! hold me back somebody!!!!!! [/quote] *holds Flowery back*
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 1, 2004 Author Posted July 1, 2004 [quote name='qfnol31' date='Jul 1 2004, 06:16 PM'] Too late, I already did it to me on there. [/quote] Well, I'll warn you again.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 1, 2004 Author Posted July 1, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jul 1 2004, 06:17 PM'] thanks raph! that was a close one :ph34r: [/quote] *let's Flowery go* Mwahahahahahahahahahahaha!
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 [quote name='qfnol31' date='Jul 1 2004, 05:17 PM'] You wouldn't. .... [/quote] so you really think i would warn you? i feel so betrayed *runs away crying*
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 1, 2004 Author Posted July 1, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jul 1 2004, 06:18 PM'] SOMEONE ELSE HOLD ME BACK!! HURRY!! BEFORE I DO IT! BEFORE I PRESS THE BUTTON! [/quote] Press the button! Press the button! Press it! Press it! Press it!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 1, 2004 Author Posted July 1, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jul 1 2004, 06:20 PM'] your suppose to be holding me back!!! [/quote] argh...I never get to have any fun... *resumes holding Flowery back*
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 1, 2004 Posted July 1, 2004 [quote name='qfnol31' date='Jul 1 2004, 05:21 PM'] Warn: (0%) [/quote] [b]disclaimer: i was just kidding to this whole mod business...... its a very serious and dangerous job [/b] -_-
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now